Find yourself in nature by experiencing unique adventures year-round at Scenic Caves. Situated within one of Canada’s eighteen UNESCO biosphere reserves and dating back 450 million years, it’s steeped in rich history and heritage, and activities to keep you busy for days.
- The longest Suspension Bridge in Southern Ontario
- 15 kilometers of hiking trails meandering through 370 unspoiled acres of natural beauty. Experience the unique views of the 200 year old forest, with well-marked trails offering gentle rolling slopes to steep climbs, and expansive, world class views!
- Beautiful classic and skate cross-country skiing trails for all levels, including rentals and lessons. Snowshoeing, too!
- Mini golf and more for the kids
- And the signature attraction, the Scenic Caves!
Comments are closed.